Bit Tradition is unique Rugged Solution manufacturer who has dedicated its business model and core technology primarily to customized solutions.
Bit-RCS total rugged solutions for command and control applications include rugged workstations and consoles. The modular approach of these consoles allows for easy customization and configuration to user preferences. They significantly reduce design time, resulting in a lower cost for both the system integrator and end-user. They are available in PC104, ATX, PCI, PCIe, PXI and cPCI configurations.
For a multitude of unusual applications and extreme site conditions see some certifications we offer for Bit-RCS Products:
- Shock MIL-STD-810G, method 516.4 Procedure I, 30G 8ms
- Vibration MIL-STD-810G, method 514.4 Cat. I, 10 to 500Hz 1,2g
- Temperature MIL-STD-810G, method 501.3 Procedure II and MIL-STD-810E, method 502.3 Procedure II
- Saline MIL-STD-810G, method 509.3 Procedure I, trial period 48h, 35°C, 5%NaCl Environment
- Humidity MIL-STD-810G, method 507.3 Procedure I, 3% to 95% non condensing
- Altitude MIL-STD-810G, method 500.3 Procedure II, up to 10000 feet operating
- Water tightness MIL-STD-810G, method 510.3 Procedure I, 30min. speed 20mph
- EMC/EMI MIL-STD-461F, CE102, CS101, CS114, CS116, RS103, RS105
- Power supply MIL-STD-1275A
- Explosive Atmosphere MIL-STD-810G, method 511.3
- Tempest Level II
Bit Tradition™ is offering the design, development, test, certification and production of Full Custom Solutions based on Customer requirements. Just feel free to bring in your specification of the requirements of your application and we will find best possible solution for you.
Bit Tradition Rugged Customized Solution's with ultra-rugged design and expandability options, are built to handle the demands for your office, wherever your office is.